Can I receive payments from Personal Revolut account?
Yes, you can receive payments from personal Revolut accounts just as any other bank transfer - but transactions between Revolut accounts are free and instant!
- Head to Home page 'R' in your personal Revolut account app;
- Tap 'Send';
- Click on '+New' button on the top corner;
- Select 'Add a bank recipient';
- Open 'Business' tab and complete recipient's details*.
- Choose desired currency and complete a transfer.
*NOTE: Country of recipient's bank could be different than the country company is from:
- For companies in United Kingdom and Switzerland - country is United Kingdom.
- For companies in Europe - country is Lithuania.
- For companies in USA - United States.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- Can I have an invoice for your charges?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?