How do I close my account?
If you need to terminate your account, you can follow steps on website or mobile app:
- Go to Settings (from profile at the top left corner)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Close account
- Choose a motive for account termination
If you are not able to close the account yourself, feel free to get in touch with our Revolut Business support team
- Clear the account of all its funds first
- Check that there are no pending transactions
- If you reach out to our team, you'll need to be able to refer to the document that you provided us for identity verification while in the onboarding process
Only the account owner or users with admin permissions have the right to ask for account closure.
Note: in certain specific situations we may not be able to close your account straight away.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?