Will I be charged for transferring money?
If you exceed your plan's allowance for local or international transfers, you will be charged for transferring funds.
Please note: inbound local and international transfers in GBP, USD, EUR and CHF will not be counted towards your free allowance.
Revolut does not charge you additional fees for transferring money, however we can’t prevent a beneficiary or intermediary bank from applying a fee as the money is moved or received.
For GBP and EUR local transfers we will not charge anything and the only costs will be applied by the beneficiary bank, these transfers are made through Faster Payments and SEPA respectively. If the beneficiary bank is located outside the EU or transfer is not in euros, then your transfer will be sent via SWIFT and you might incur international wire transfer fees.
A bank that is sending funds to you could also charge a fee. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. Therefore, the amount received might be less than the amount sent.
We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies: 35 AUD, 20 CAD, 50 AED, 16-32 EUR, 7500 JPY, 35 NZD, 20-40 USD.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?