To exchange funds between any of your accounts:
If you do not have that currency account yet, see here for instructions to add one.
A 0.4% fee is applied to any exchange above your free allowance according to your plan.
On market hours (17EST Sun to 16EST Fri)
- No fees apply for most currencies, except exchanges involving THB or UAH
- On exchanges involving THB or UAH a 1% fee applies
Out of market hours (16EST Fri to 17EST Sun) we fix the rate we provide to protect ourselves against fluctuations, this means:
- 1% fee applies to all currency exchanges, except exchanges involving THB or UAH
- 2% fee applies to exchanges involving THB or UAH
The interbank exchange rate is constantly fluctuating. You’ll receive the amount of funds in consonance with the rate that was live at the moment that you locked the exchange. The rate that we lock in for the weekend may not be the same as the rate that is available when the markets open on Monday morning. To see the exchange rates, visit: www.investing.com.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?