What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
3D Secure (3DS) is an additional authorisation for online card payments that helps fight against fraud. If a merchant requests it, you'll receive a push notification asking you to confirm if you're authorising a payment. You will have up to 5 minutes to decide.
If you didn't receive a push notification, you can launch the Revolut Business mobile app and an authorisation prompt will appear there automatically.
Note: Revolut Business has no control over which merchants require you to go through the 3D Secure process. You must be logged into a Revolut Business mobile app to complete the authorisation. Make sure you have the Revolut Business mobile app installed (black icon) and not the personal Revolut app (white icon).
Feel free to raise a support request to check your card payments.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?