Revolut x OnTheBeach Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x OnTheBeach Promotion (the "Promotion”), Revolut is offering customers and potential customers of OnTheBeach in the United Kingdom the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive £25 (GBP) in the form of a cash reward that you can use for any physical or virtual Revolut card payments (the “Cash Reward Offer”).
To access the £25, you need to order a Revolut card and make three card transactions using your physical or virtual Revolut card. In order to receive the Cash Reward Offer, you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from OnTheBeach between 00:00 BST on 30 September 2022 to 31 December 2022 23:59:59 GMT (the "Promotion Period”). You will also need to complete the steps listed in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?” before the end of the Promotion Period.
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in the United Kingdom (“UK”);
- Be a new Revolut customer. This means that you must not currently hold a Revolut account or have held an account with Revolut in the past (whether this account was with Revolut Ltd or another Revolut company); and
- Either receive marketing directly from OnTheBeach about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed in the OnTheBeach app and/or on the OnTheBeach website (via the offer banner on OnTheBeach website) and/or on their social media so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion. You will only receive an email, SMS and/or push notification from OnTheBeach if you have already provided your personal data to OnTheBeach and are happy for OnTheBeach to send marketing to you.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the email, push notification or promotional banner from OnTheBeach - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account with a Standard plan and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period. If you already have a Revolut Personal account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC with a registered address in the UK with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the the Cash Reward Offer.
How do I get my Cash Reward Offer?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”, after you order your Revolut card and make three virtual or physical Revolut card payments, you will receive £25 credited to your Revolut account (this will be your Cash Reward Offer).
Don’t worry, you don’t need to wait for your physical Revolut Premium card to arrive first before you can make your Revolut card payments. You can easily generate a virtual card in the app and use it for this purpose. Just so you know, the three payments must be genuine Revolut card payments - card transactions to payment service providers and money transfers are not valid.
You need to make all three card payments before the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible for the Cash Reward Offer. We’ll credit your account with the relevant Cash Reward Offer within 7 days of the initial transaction being completed (subject to these Promotion Terms).
What other legal information should I know?
- For customers based in the United Kingdom, this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Cash Reward Offer you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cash award is refunded to you, you earned the Cash Reward Offer fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Cash Reward Offer, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any Cash Reward Offer or between the time of qualifying for Cash Reward Offer and receiving Cash Reward Offer that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Cash Reward Offer.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of a Cash Reward Offer as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- For customers of Revolut Ltd, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.