Revolut X Koinly
What is this Promotion about?
We have partnered with Koinly to give eligible customers a discount on the standard price charged by Koinly for a new tax plan (the “Promotion”). This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd.
This tax plan will allow you to generate and download an unlimited number of crypto tax reports for the tax year that your plan is valid for.
The Promotion will run from 25 April 2023 (00:00 GMT) to 25 April 2024 (23.59 GMT) (the “Promotional Period”). These terms set out the rules that apply to this Promotion (the “Promotion Terms”) and you must comply with these Promotion Terms when participating in this Promotion.
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
To be eligible for this promotion, you must:
- Be a first time user of Koinly services.
- Be a customer of a Revolut Group Company.
How do I access this Promotion?
To access this Promotion you must follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the crypto tab of the Revolut app and tap the Koinly Promotion tile (or access this link through promotional messages sent to you by Revolut).
- Sign up to Koinly via SSO integration.
- Agree to share your personal data and Revolut cryptocurrency transaction data with Koinly.
- Sync your Revolut cryptocurrency transaction data with Koinly.
- Choose which type of tax plan you want to purchase from Koinly.
- Follow the prompts and purchase your discounted tax plan from Koinly using your Revolut card or other valid payment method.
What discount am I eligible for?
The value of the discount you are eligible to receive on the list price charged by Koinly for a new tax plan will depend on you meeting the corresponding criteria below:
You will be eligible to receive this discount on Koinly’s list price for each tax plan you purchase from Koinly.
You will be eligible to receive this discount on Koinly’s list price for the first tax plan you purchase from Koinly, if you meet the following criteria:
How does Koinly calculate my number of Transactions?
“Transactions” means all transactions made during the relevant tax year which are synced with, or manually uploaded to, Koinly. Remember, any cryptocurrency transactions you have made with Revolut will be automatically synced with Koinly when you access this Promotion.
Koinly will calculate your number of Transactions based on the number of transactions synced with, or uploaded to, Koinly as at the time you purchase your tax plan.
What will my discount be applied to?
Your discount will be applied automatically to Koinly’s list price for the tax plan you choose.
Here you can check the different tax plans Koinly offers, their list prices, and the Transaction limits that apply to each tax plan. The list price charged by Koinly for a tax plan may vary depending on your location, and may be changed by Koinly at any time without notice.
Before you complete your purchase, Koinly will show you:
- The list price for the new tax plan you have chosen.
- The value of the discount you are eligible for.
- The discounted price payable for your new tax plan.
What limitations apply to this Promotion?
If you have purchased a new tax plan at a 60% discount, you will not be able to sync Transactions from a non-Revolut wallet or exchange without purchasing an additional tax plan from Koinly. But don’t worry, you will still be eligible for a 20% discount on the list price for this additional plan.
If you have purchased a new tax plan at a 20% discount, you will be able to sync Transactions from non-Revolut wallets or exchanges up to the Transaction limit that applies to your Koinly tax plan. If you want to sync Transactions above that limit, you will need to upgrade your plan with Koinly. If you do this, you will receive a 20% discount on the list price of the plan you are upgrading to. This means that the price you need to pay to upgrade your plan will be the difference between the discounted price you paid for your initial plan, and the discounted price for the plan you are upgrading to.
Got other questions about Koinly’s tax plans? Check out the FAQ section at the bottom of this page.
What else should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
- We are not responsible for providing any Koinly services, so cannot handle any complaints you may have about them. Your purchase and use of Koinly services is exclusively governed by Koinly’s terms and conditions that apply to those services.
- By making Koinly services available to you through the app, we are not acting as your agent nor an agent of Koinly, and are not providing legal advice, tax advice, audit advice, accounting advice, financial planning or investment advice, or brokerage advice under the guidance of a licensed professional. Through your use of Koinly, you are not being represented by a legal professional, tax advisor, financial planner, broker, or other regulated advisor.
- To be eligible for this Promotion you must be a customer of Revolut Ltd, Revolut Bank UAB, RT Digital Securities Cyprus Limited, Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd, or Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (each a “Revolut Group Company”), although you do not have to be a customer of Revolut’s cryptocurrency services. The Revolut Group Company you are a customer of may vary depending on your location.
- We may suspend or cancel this Promotion before the end of the Promotional Period (on an individual or Promotion-wide basis), or change the Promotion Terms, at any time and without notice.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the access to this Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut Ltd will not be liable for claims arising in respect of any failure or breach of duty for goods or services provided by third parties such as those participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England and Wales.