Remittance £5 Reward Promotion Terms
What is the promotion about?
This is a promotion where eligible Revolut Personal customers can earn a one-time reward of £5 by making an international bank transfer of over £250. Eligibility is set out below.
Who is eligible for the Remittance £5 Reward Promotion?
To be eligible for this promotion, you must:
- Have an active account which is based in the United Kingdom (“UK”).
- Have personally received an email or in-app message from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Remittance £5 Reward Promotion.
- By “an active account,” we mean someone who has completed our signup process, passed our onboarding checks, and not had their account suspended, closed or restricted.
The promotion runs from 00.00 UTC on 7 March 2022 to 00:00 UTC on 1 April 2022. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
What do I need to do to get the £5 reward?
If you are eligible for the promotion, to receive the £5 reward, you need to make at least one international bank transfer of £250 or more on your Revolut account within the Promotion Period.
By “international bank transfer” we mean a payment within the Single European Payments Area or all other international payments - please see our Fees page for more information. You will then be eligible to receive a one-time reward of £5 credited to your Revolut account within 10 working days of the international bank transfer being made.
What other legal information should I know?
In addition, the following applies to this promotion:
- This promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, which are agreed between you and Revolut Ltd.
- This promotion is limited to one £5 reward per customer.
- We can cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- We have set a Promotion Period in these terms and conditions. However, we can extend this period, or close it early, at any time without notice.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of qualifying for the £5 reward and receiving it, then the reward will be lost.
- If the international payment you made is reverted, you will not be entitled to the £5 reward.
- Revolut fees for international bank transfers and currency exchanges apply as per the terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account. Fees may also be charged by intermediary banks or by the beneficiary bank in order to receive your transfer.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide transitions as a courtesy, but the English language version shall prevail and be used in any dispute or proceedings.
- This promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this promotion (for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) of Revolut, or their corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this promotion.