On-Demand Pay Ambassador Programme
What is the Promotion about?
This On-Demand Pay Ambassador Programme (the “Promotion”) allows selected Revolut customers to earn a referral reward (the “Reward”) for successfully referring On-Demand Pay to their current employer (the “Employer”) and gives selected Revolut customers and their co-workers (together, the “Employees”) the chance to earn a one-off bonus (the “Bonus”) when using our On-Demand Pay product. This Promotion is only available for a limited number of successful referrals.
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to the Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
This Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT Tuesday 6 December 2022 until 23:59 GMT Sunday 5 March 2023. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
Any Revolut Ltd customer residing in the United Kingdom who either:
- receives an invitation to participate in the Promotion directly from us by email and/or in-app push notification; or
- is shown the Promotion dashboard within the Revolut app; and
- is employed in the UK by a business with a registered address in the UK.
If you have not received any communication from us about the Promotion or you cannot see the Promotion dashboard in the Revolut app, you are not eligible.
A Revolut customer who satisfies the above criteria will be eligible to participate as the “Referrer” but they must then complete the steps set out in “What does the Referrers need to do to earn the Reward?” and their Employer must also complete all the steps set out in the “What does the Employer need to do?” section below.
What does the Referrer need to do to earn the Reward?
If you are eligible to take part in this Promotion (you must satisfy the criteria in “Who is eligible for the Promotion?”), you must then refer and introduce your Employer to our On-Demand Pay product and ensure they complete all the steps set out in the “What does the Employer need to do?” section below.
Referring your Employer to join Revolut and set-up On-Demand Pay is easy. Just click on the invitation you received from us about this Promotion and tap on the “Schedule a call with your HR team” or send your Employer the shareable calendar link in order to organise a call between your Employer and our On-Demand Pay department.
We will have one call with each Employer that’s referred to us by an eligible customer. If your Employer does not wish to proceed, we won’t organise a call with them and you will not be eligible for a reward. If your employer was already referred to us by someone else, you won’t be eligible for a reward in relation to your referral.
Provided that your Employer completes all of the steps set out in the “What does the Employer need to do?” section below, you will be eligible to receive the Reward. The Reward will be paid into your Revolut Personal account within 30 days of your Employer completing those steps.
The amount of the Reward you will be paid depends on the company headcount of your Employer. Note that if your Employer has a headcount of 19 or less, you will not receive a Reward.
- 1-19 employees = £0
- 20-99 employees = £100
- 100-999 employees = £300
- 1,000+ employees = £1,000
We will look at your Employer’s headcount in the United Kingdom only after your Employer has completed all steps required below (see “What does the Employer need to do?”).
What does the Employer need to do?
If your Employer is eligible for a Revolut Business account (see our Business terms here) and they want to proceed, they will have to complete the following steps within 6 months of the start of the Promotion Period:
- Open a Revolut Ltd Business account (if they don’t already have one);
- Set up On-Demand Pay on their Revolut Business account;
- Have at least one of their Employees successfully sign up to and activate On-Demand Pay (this means they have to agree to have their salary or wages paid into their Revolut Personal account), and make at least one advance; and
- Confirm the name of the Employee who referred On-Demand Pay via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach an attestation signed by the Employee and Employer confirming that the Employee was not a decision-maker in the Revolut onboarding and On-Demand Pay activation process.
Keep in mind that in order to be eligible to open a Revolut Business account and use On-Demand Pay, the Employer must have its registered address in the United Kingdom.
What do Employees need to do to earn the one-off Bonus?
As an Employee, you can also be eligible for a one-off Bonus if your employer signs up to On-Demand Pay as part of this Promotion, and you sign up for and use the product too. This applies to all Employees in the United Kingdom, not just the Referrer and the first Employee to sign up and use the product as requested by their Employer under the “What does the Employer need to do?” section (if that person is not the Referrer).
All you need to do is elect to receive your salary or wages into your Revolut Personal account, sign up for and activate On-Demand Pay, and make at least one advance all within 60 days of your Employer setting up On-Demand Pay as part of this Promotion.
This means that you must:
- be a resident and employed in the United Kingdom;
- have an active Revolut Ltd Personal account (by “active” Revolut Personal account, we mean that you must have completed our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks and have a Personal account that is not suspended, closed or restricted);
- have an Employer who has set up On-Demand Pay on their Revolut Business account for the first time as a result of this Promotion (you will not be eligible for the Bonus if your Employer was already signed-up to our On-Demand Pay product at the start of the Promotion Period);
- notify your Employer that you elect to receive your salary or wages into your Revolut Personal account;
- sign up to On-Demand Pay in the “Salary” section of the Revolut app Hub by following the instructions on the screen; and
- make at least one advance using On-Demand Pay (there is no minimum amount for this advance).
You must complete all of the above steps within 60 days of your Employer setting up On-Demand Pay, unless you have joined your Employer within those 60 days, in which case you have an additional 30 days.
The Bonus will be paid into your Revolut Personal account within 30 days of you completing the above steps. The amount of the Bonus is £50.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
- This Promotion is only available for a limited number of successful referrals. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel this Promotion, and/or suspend, terminate or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to vary the amount of the Reward and/or Bonus that you may receive under this Promotion at any time without notice.
- The Reward will be paid to each successful Referrer’s main Revolut GBP account balance. The Bonus will also be paid to the Employee’s main Revolut GBP account balance.
- You must comply with these Promotion Terms and all other terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut Personal account during the Promotion Period and afterwards where you are awaiting your Reward and/or Bonus.
- Only select Revolut customers who are invited to take part in this Promotion as a Referrer are eligible for the Reward. You cannot ask us to invite you to the Promotion if you weren’t selected or ask us to extend it if you miss it.
- Only Employees working in the United Kingdom are eligible to participate in the Promotion and receive the Bonus.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Reward and/or Bonus impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These Promotion terms and conditions are an agreement between you and Revolut Ltd which provides you with your Revolut Personal account. If you have any questions or complaints about this Promotion, please contact Support via chat in the app.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England or Wales.