Influencer Welcome Reward Q2 2022
What is the Promotion about?
This Promotion (the "Promotion") allows selected new Revolut retail customers who comply with these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) to earn a welcome reward of £20 (the “Reward”) when they sign up to Revolut using a link or code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagrammer or podcaster (the “Partner”).
You will only be paid the Reward if you meet the criteria in these Terms, so please keep reading to find out how the Promotion works.
This Promotion runs from 6 April 2022 until 30 June 2022. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
You must complete all the criteria during the Promotion Period. If you do not, you will not receive a Reward.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
This Promotion is open to new Revolut retail customers who live in the United Kingdom (the “UK”).
If you are currently a Revolut customer, or have been a customer or started the sign-up process in the past, you are not a new customer and so are not eligible.
What do you need to do to earn the Reward?
To earn a Reward, you must sign up to Revolut using the link or code provided by the Partner, successfully complete and pass our onboarding process, order a Revolut card and make three card transactions. This means that:
- You must sign up to a Revolut retail (not business) account, for the first time. If you have previously had a Revolut account, or have previously started but not completed the account opening process, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must also use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in the UK. If you do not use a valid link or code - for example, if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in the UK - you will not earn a Reward.
- Successfully completing and passing our onboarding process means fully completing that process, providing the information we require, passing all our onboarding checks, and having your account opened by us. If you do not fully complete this process, or if you do not pass our checks, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must order a physical Revolut card and make three card purchases of at least £5 each. The three card purchases can be made using a virtual or physical card. They must be genuine purchases (for example, card transactions to payment service providers and money transfers are not valid).
You will not be paid a Reward (or may have a Reward that has been previously paid reversed) if you reverse one of these steps after taking it. For example, if you order a physical card but cancel it before it arrives, or if you cancel/refund one of the three card purchases.
For this Promotion, a Partner can only refer new customers who live in the UK. This means that if a Partner incorrectly provides you with - or you otherwise access - a code or link that is not valid in the UK, you will not be able to earn a Reward.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, determine whether you have complied with these Terms, or suspend, terminate or change these Terms without notice.
- The Reward will be paid, and can only be paid, to your main Revolut account balance.
- Rewards will be paid within 7 working days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for a Reward, you must comply with these Terms and all other terms and conditions that apply to your account.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Just so you know, the Partners for this Promotion are directly or indirectly engaged by us. They may be remunerated by us for promoting our services and for the number of people they successfully refer.
- These Promotion Terms are an agreement between you and Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD. If you have any questions or complaints about this Promotion, you should contact us.This Promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it.