What are SEPA Instant transfers?
SEPA Instant allows you to send and receive Euro transfers in the SEPA region within a few seconds at any time (including weekends and holidays). And your Revolut Business Euro account supports SEPA Instant at no additional cost!
This means you can send and receive instant Euro transfers if the receiving or sending bank also supports SEPA Instant. If not, we will process your transfer through SEPA Credit Transfer, which may take up to 3 working days.
If you have any issues with your transfer, please reach out and submit a support request here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?