How do I send a bank transfer?
Here’s how to transfer money to other banks or Revolut accounts:
- Go to ‘Payments’ or ‘Home’
- Click ‘Send’
- Choose the recipient (in your account, this is called ‘counterparty’) from the list*, or click the '+New' button to add a new one
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transfer
Depending on your account permissions, you might need to get the transfer approved by someone who has admin access (in which case, just contact your team) – or to verify them using a SMS verification code (if you're not receiving the code, see here).
*If you can’t change the currency, you’ll need to edit your recipient’s details – these settings include currency settings too. You may need to remove the counterparty and add it again with new account details. Learn more here.
Please always double-check the account details of the recipient you’re sending money to. Once your transfer is complete, it can’t be cancelled.
- The currencies we have on Revolut Business and the countries you can send money to
- Common issues when making a transfer
- All about making a bulk transfer (CSV upload)
- Our transfer fees
- Exchanging currencies and FX fees
- Our FAQ page on transfers
For any other questions, just reach out to our lovely support team any time.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?