Why is my transfer pending?
There are a number of reasons why your transfer may be displayed as 'pending' for a while:
- Your transaction might still be being processed by our system, which can take up to 24 hours, or pending due to a bank holiday
- You have reached a transfer limit and need to wait for up to 24 hours before the transfer is processed
- Our Transfer team is checking your transaction is compliant with certain regulations, to guarantee the safety of your funds, which can take 3-5 days
- We may need additional information from the recipient. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request and we will notify you
Always make sure the recipient account details are correct.
Note: Any transfer to/from Russia is a subject to global sanctions and could be pending for a longer time. You can click on your transfer to see the latest status update. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we are getting more details for you as this is something we can't control from our side (available for download: Sanctions Compliance Statement).
In some situations we won't be able to clarify how long it might take to release funds. If you still have questions, feel free to raise a request to our support team for help.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?