How do I put logo on my invoice?
You can add your logo to your invoices to personalise them and increase your brand recognition.
- Go to Settings (from profile at the top left corner)
- Click on your picture, or initials, at the top of your screen
- Choose a file and upload your logo
Before sending an invoice, click on the preview button to see what your logo looks like on the invoice.
Your logo will also be visible on the payment page for the customer and on the statement as well.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?