How can I get paid through invoices?
When creating an invoice, you can select what payment method(s) you want to accept from your customer to get paid under the 'Invoice details' section.
If you have a Merchant Account, you can currently accept card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Revolut Pay and/or easy bank transfers.
If you do not have a Merchant Account, you can accept bank transfers. To take card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, use open banking (easy bank transfers) or Revolut Pay, you'll need to apply for a Merchant Account.
Once your invoice has been created and sent, your customer will receive an email with a link to a hosted payment page. On this page, your customer will be able to view the payment method(s) you have selected for the invoice, and make the payment accordingly.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?