What can I do if I can’t see the refund of an iDEAL payment?
If the merchant has refunded your payment, you should see the refund as a bank transfer, and get the money back in your account the next business day. If you don’t, contact the merchant directly.
If the refund was successful, the merchant will be able to provide you with a payment confirmation, with your account number and the date.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?