What are Direct Debits?
A Direct Debit is an automated payment method that gives someone else – the merchant – authority to withdraw money from your bank account at regular intervals. Direct debits are often for things that require regular payments, like gym memberships, bills, or mortgages.
You can set up as many Direct Debits as you need, and the service is free of charge at Revolut, but we can’t prevent a beneficiary bank from applying a fee as the money is received. Currently, Direct Debits you have set up aren't visible in the Revolut Business app.
This feature is supported in both British Pounds and Euros. We offer a Core Direct Debits scheme which allows the beneficiary to collect funds from your Business account. Sadly we do not support B2B scheme yet so it's not possible for you to collect funds from another account.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?