Is Revolut charging me a fee for processing a direct debit?
Revolut does not charge a fee to process or return a debit. Direct Debit is treated as a local payment. However, a bank that is receiving funds could also charge a fee. You can check your pricing plan limits, usage and allowance here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?