Inviting new team members
You can invite as many people to join your Revolut Business account as you want. To add a new team member:
- Go to the Home menu
- Open the Team tab
- Click the Invite button
- Enter the email addresses of members you want to send invitations to. Email addresses must not be registered with any other Revolut Business account. If you are receiving an error, please tell the invitee to contact us or complete a support request here
- Choose their role within the account and manage their permissions when creating their profile
You'll also be able to manage those permissions in the future by going to the same menu and selecting the profile you’d like to edit.
Based on the permissions assigned to the team members you've invited, they may need to pass identity verification. For more details about what's involved, take a look here.
You can also Block or Delete a team member if necessary:
- Go to Home menu
- Open the Team tab and select a profile
- Click Block or Delete
Blocked team member will no longer have access to the account but will still appear on the members list in the Team page on the website, with the status Terminated. Deleted users will be permanently removed from the Business account: you can still invite them again, but deleted user's cards will no longer be working.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?