Do I see real-time security prices?
We provide you with real-time prices—free of charge. The price displayed is known as the 'last' price— the price of the last trade that had occurred reported by our data source.
It is important to note that the price displayed in the app is indicative prices, which means that your order may be executed at a slightly different rate than the one displayed in the application. This is directly related to the fact that stock prices can sometimes change significantly in one second/minute. (Markets are dynamic that way!)
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?