Will I still be able to seek compensation if RTL is unable to meet its obligations to me after Brexit?
Under UK regulation, the rules relating to compensation will remain the same after Brexit. Therefore, depending on the circumstances of your claim, you may be entitled to seek compensation through the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if RTL is unable to meet its obligations after Brexit by virtue of RTL being the appointed representative of a UK authorised firm.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?