Why can’t I earn interest on my non-GBP and USD Vaults?
To start with, we’ve partnered with UK banks to launch Savings Vaults. We have plans to work with other banks to support EUR and other currencies soon, but non-GBP and USD Savings Vaults are not available just yet. Stay tuned!
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?