Where can I find a statement for my Savings Vault?
There is a Savings Vault Statement we can provide you with. To find it, simply go to your Savings Vault under ‘Vaults’ tab on the Home Screen or 'Vaults' icon in the Hub ('Marketplace' in older app versions), tap the ‘Settings’ ⚙ button and then select ‘Statement’. Select the date range and file format (PDF or Excel) of your statement. Next, tap 'Get statement' and you will be able to see your savings history on your screen: transactions and earned interest.
If you would like to download your statement, simply tap the export icon in the top-right corner of the screen and you can download it to your phone.
Note: you can now access your Savings Vault statement by downloading any version of the app above 6.37 in the Apple and Google Play stores.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?