Do I have to pay tax on the interest?
We’re afraid that it’s your responsibility to find out whether you need to pay tax on the interest you earn on your Savings Vault. Revolut will not deduct tax from the interest paid into your Savings Vault. We can’t and don’t, provide advice on tax.
Whether or not you will have to pay tax on the interest you earn from your Savings Vault will depend on a few factors, including how much you earn and your other savings and investments. You can find out more here.
Note: to help you work out your tax, you can now access your Savings Vault statement by downloading any version of the app above 6.37 in the Apple and Google Play stores.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?