Can the interest rate on Savings Vaults change?
Each of our partner banks can increase or decrease the interest rate paid on your Savings Vault in accordance with its Terms & Conditions. We'll always notify you before any decrease takes place, but you may not receive notice in advance about an increase. To see the notice periods you will be given, tap on your Savings Vault, tap the ‘Settings’ ⚙ button, then select ‘Terms & Conditions’ and tap ‘Trustee’s’.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?