Are there any fees for Savings Vaults?
You do not pay any fees on Savings Vaults.
Just so you know, we, or our partners, may receive additional interest from the bank over and above what is paid to you (see our Savings Vault Terms for more information). This is not paid by you, and the interest rate you see in the app is always what you will get.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?