Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a GBPSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?
- Revolut is offering new savings rates through a new partner bank, how can my Savings Vault benefit from these?
- I already have an existing Savings Vault, can I open another to benefit from the new rate?
- How can I compare our Savings Vault offerings?
Understanding Savings Vaults
- Does Revolut hold the money in the Savings Vaults?
- What is the interest rate on Savings Vaults?
- What is AER?
- How is interest on Savings Vaults calculated and paid?
- Can the interest rate on Savings Vaults change?
- Are there any fees for Savings Vaults?
- Why can’t I earn interest on my non-GBP and USD Vaults?
- Are there any minimum or maximum deposits for a Savings Vault?
- I’ve deposited money into my Savings Vault – why isn’t it earning interest yet?
- How are the funds in my Savings Vaults protected?
- Do I have to pay tax on the interest?
- Where can I find a statement for my Savings Vault?
- Why is there only one Statement while I have more than one Savings Vault?
- Can I see upcoming interest?
- What happens to my interest if I close my Savings Vaults?