My crypto withdrawal did not arrive to my address, where are my funds?
You can tap on your transaction and click on "Blockchain hash" field which will take you to the option to select "View my transaction". This opens up the block explorer, where you can view your transaction details on the Bitcoin network.
A block explorer is a blockchain search engine that allows you to search for a particular piece of information on the blockchain. You can search for details like wallets or transactions.
What is a transaction hash?
Once a transfer is made on the blockchain a transaction hash is generated. The transaction hash is a string of characters that is associated with the transaction.
You can use the transaction hash to see the status of our transaction on the block explorer. To check the Block Explorer visit this page.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?