Who can use junior Self Sign-up?
Anyone above the local age of data consent and under 18 years old may sign up to Revolut Junior using the Self Sign-up flow.
They'll also need their parent's approval to create a Revolut Junior account. They can invite a parent to provide approval to activate the Revolut Junior account by tapping 'Send a reminder' on the Account tab of the Revolut Junior app.
For any Junior Users below the local age of data consent, their parent can create an account for them from the Revolut Retail app directly.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?