Where do I find Revolut Junior in my app?
You can access the Hub by tapping the 4 blocks icon on the bottom of your app. You can pin the Junior icon to your Home screen by "long pressing" on it.
From the Junior section of the app, you can create Revolut Junior accounts and then access these accounts at any time.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How can I add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?