What currencies are supported for holding and exchange?
Currently, the following currencies are supported for holding and exchange: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
More currencies are coming, so stay tuned!
You can deactivate or reactivate any non-base currency account and view your statements in the currency menu. Incoming payments into a deactivated account will still be processed as usual, though no funds can be taken out of it for either bank transfers or card payments.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?