How do I exchange money?
You can exchange between AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR on your Accounts tab, by clicking '...' (next to 'Add money') and then 'Exchange'.
The title of the page will help you understand what action you are about to do: you will be either buying or selling a currency. If you want to switch direction, switching from buy to sell or the opposite, just tap on the arrow in the middle of the page.
Select currencies that you would like to exchange from the drop-down list.
Tap on the button at the bottom and the Order will be executed immediately — your balances will be updated.
A market order is the simplest way to exchange assets immediately, including currencies. It is a buy or sell order, which is executed immediately at the current market price.
If you need to spend in another currency you cannot hold with Revolut, just pay or withdraw cash using your Revolut card. We'll automatically convert it to the appropriate currency.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?