Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?
- How do I exchange money?
- How do I exchange money automatically?
- Managing currency orders
- Why might my currency order fail?
- What happened to my auto-exchanges?
- What foreign exchange rate will I get?
- Will I be charged for exchanging foreign currencies?
- What currencies are supported for holding and exchange?
- Exchange rate for my fiat currency exchange is wrong
- What kind of exchange fees does Revolut have?
- How can I check which fees were applied for my currency exchange?
- Why is there a permanent fee for THB and UAH?
- What are linked bank accounts?
- Which banks can I link to my Revolut app?
- How can I add or remove my external linked accounts?
- Can I add money to Revolut using my linked account?
- How does open banking work?
- How will Revolut use the information from my linked account?
- Can you do anything if I have a problem on my linked account?
- Are the details of my linked account protected?
Statement of Fees
- What is a Statement of Fees?
- Where can I find my Statement of Fees?
- Will my Statement of Fees change?
- How often will Revolut provide me with a Statement of Fees?
- What will my Statement of Fees show?
- How are currency exchange fees shown in the Statement of Fees?
- What happens if Revolut changes its fees?
- How can I find out more about what fees apply to my account?