Information about property policies & amenities
You can view information about a property, including its policies, amenities and more from the property details page, which can be accessed before booking from your search results or after from My Bookings -> Property Details.
The additional services that a property offers including (Airport transfers, parking, luggage, Spa services etc.) can be found from within the amenities page, accessible from its property details page.
If you cannot find what you're looking for regarding an existing booking, please get in touch directly with the property. You can do this by navigating to Marketplace (Hub from app version 8.0) -> Stays -> My Bookings -> Contact Property.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?