What features are supported on the Web App?
Currently, the retail web app supports the following features for those with full access permissions:
- Add money
- Send outbound bank transfers
- Exchange crypto
- Freeze cards and edit card settings
- Download account statements
... and we are adding more with time!
If you have limited access permissions, you are only able to perform functions that allow you to secure your account, such as freezing your cards.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?