How much can I withdraw with Payday feature?
Withdrawing funds from your Payday balance to your Revolut account is instant. You can transfer up to a certain limit of your net salary as per the limits agreed with your employer. In the app, this is displayed as advance limit, which is the maximum portion of your earnings available for withdrawal during the pay cycle.
To help ensure an efficient, cost-effective use of Payday for you, there’s a minimum withdrawal amount threshold which will be visible on the withdrawal screen in case the withdrawal amount value entered is below the minimum threshold.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?