Why do I see a warning banner or screen on Payday?
At Revolut, our mission is to help ensure the financial wellbeing of our customers. We want you to withdraw responsibly, meaning that you leave sufficient funds to cover your expected expenses in the following month; and do not incur significant transaction fees for using our product. The warning banner or screens will be shown if we consider your use of Payday is excessive, to warn and safeguard you against any overuse.
We’ve provided a list of UK not-for-profit debt advice bodies that can offer advice and guidance, which can be accessed through 'Get Help' by clicking on the warning banner or bottom of the warning screen in case you need it.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?