Is the estimated salary the exact salary I will get with Payday?
Your estimated salary is an average of your last few pay cycles and doesn't show your actual salary for the month. You'll be paid by your employer as per your agreed current salary.
Getting started with Payday
- What is Payday and how does it work?
- How is my available balance calculated in Payday?
- How will my salary be affected with Payday?
- Is Payday a loan?
- How do I enroll for Payday?
- How can my employer provide Payday as a feature?
- Why are my actual earnings and Payday balance different?
- Do I need to have a Revolut account to access Payday?