How can I improve my financial health?
Sometimes circumstances change and your money matters become a worry. It's tough to acknowledge that you might have a problem, but we're here to help you.
Check your financial health and get tips on how to improve money management with this 60-second debt test by StepChange. While you're there, check out these practical tips on how to reduce your spending and increase your income.
Revolut's budgeting feature is a handy tool to help you stay on top of your finances. Just tell us how much you want to spend each month and we'll work out a daily spending limit for you.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?