- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Which merchants are not supported by Revolut?
You can use your Revolut card almost anywhere, except
- Financial securities brokers and dealers
- Foreign exchange bureaus (including Travelex ATMs)
As for crypto merchants, we currently support the following list: Xapo, crypto.com, MoonPay, Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase, Gemini, Bitpanda, Coinfloor, Binance, and we are reviewing this list on a regular basis.
All merchants have a 'merchant category code', and this is how we recognize what type of merchant they are.
Occasionally, a merchant can sometimes be wrongfully categorized. If you receive a notification saying 'This merchant isn't supported' when it isn't listed above, it is likely to be because they have an incorrect category code.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card