- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I would like a refund for something I bought
If you're unsatisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or were charged incorrect amount, please contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund.
Refund from flight or hotel cancellation
In general, the refund should be received about 15 days after the hotel reservation or flight is cancelled. If the merchant agreed to refund you, but you haven't received the funds after this timeframe, the best solution is getting in touch with the hotel or airlines so that they can check if the refund was processed successfully.
If your flight or hotel booking was cancelled, but the payment is still pending, it should be reverted after 8 to 16 days. If this does not happen, please chat to us, and we'll help you with the transaction.
In case you've tried to resolve the issue with the merchant unsuccessfully, you can submit a chargeback form by going to your transactions' history, tapping on the payment you'd like to dispute and going to 'Report an issue'. You'll be able to submit a chargeback form from there.
Keep in mind that the chargeback timeframes are governed by card brand rules, this is why it may take even 12 weeks for your chargeback to be finalised once it is raised by our Chargeback Team.
I would like to get a refund but the payment is still pending
If the payment which should be refunded is still in pending state, it might be reverted to your account within 8 to 16 days, depending on the type of authorisation. If the card payment is eventually completed and the merchant is unable to help, please submit a chargeback form by choosing the relevant payment from your transaction history.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission