- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
When creating a beneficiary, you need to choose a currency you know is supported by their account. This will ensure you send the correct currency and money is exchanged at the available exchange rate.
If your transfer arrives in different currency, it means that you sent a currency unsupported by the beneficiary account. This means your money had to be exchanged at the rate of the beneficiary or intermediary bank. These exchange rates can vary and are not controlled by Revolut.
If you choose USD as currency to be sent to a GBP account, then the beneficiary bank will exchange your USD to GBP at their own exchange rate.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card