- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I send money to a bank account or card?
Sending money to bank account
To transfer any of over 30 supported fiat currencies to a bank account, tap 'Payments' → ‘Transfers' → ‘Send’ → ‘+ New’ → ‘Add a bank recipient’. You’ll be asked to add the bank transfer details for either an Individual, or a Business if you’re paying a company.
Once the beneficiary has been added, tap on it, choose the currency you want to send, and enter the amount. Below the currency, you can choose from which balance to send. There’s also an option to add a reference if you want to. After the amount and currency have been added, tap ‘Continue’ to review your transfer details and estimated arrival time.
Make sure to review the account details before you tap send, or your transfer may not go through successfully, and could bounce back to your account. Once your transfer is submitted, it can’t be cancelled, so make sure you keep your recipient account details up to date.
After your transfer is complete, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. The .pdf file contains all the details of your transfer, as well as unique external reference that can be used by the recipient bank to trace the funds. You can find more information here
How do I update recipient account details?
Underneath the search bar, you can quickly find previously entered bank accounts under 'Transfers' and then 'Bank Accounts', next to 'Friends.' Once found, swipe to the left and tap ‘Details’, then 'Edit'.
You can use our calculator to preview rates and expected transfer times for a Standard Revolut customer.
Sending money to card
In the Card details screen, tap on 'My card' or 'Someone else's'.
Enter the details of the card you want to send money to. If you have the card at hand, you can take a picture of the front of the card or tap the back of your phone against the card to capture the card number. Hit 'Save securely' which saves the card number details so you won’t have to re-enter it next time.
Enter the amount you wish to send and below the currency, you can choose from which currency balance the amount will be deducted. There is also an option to add a note to yourself, but it is not required and won’t be sent to the beneficiary.
You can quickly find previously saved cards under 'Send' and then 'Cards', next to Accounts'.
Note that sending money to cards is only available to selected users at the moment. Stay tuned!
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card