- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What are Revolut Pockets?
Pockets allow you to organise your bills and put money aside for them. It’s the smartest way to plan ahead. Because money for your bills is always kept separate, your main account is free for you to use. Never accidentally overspend and get in control of your finances. In this way, Pockets are very similar to Revolut Vaults, except for spending, not saving!
Before you start, you’ll need to set up the bills you want to manage (like direct debits, standing orders and recurring card payments) to be paid from your Revolut account. If you haven’t already done this, learn how to easily set up Revolut as your main payment method here.
You can create a Pocket in just three steps. It’s that easy! In the 'Home' section of the app, tap 'Pockets' in the menu bar.
Select a Pocket from our suggested presets: Housing, Bills or Subscriptions or customise it to make it yours by choosing the name and cover image.
Pick the Scheduled Payments that you’d like to pay from the Pocket. In the 'Pick your payments' screen, you’ll see suggestions of what we think might be a recurring card payment, direct debit or standing order.
Set a recurring transfer to automatically send the money needed to pay your bills from your main account to the Pocket. We suggest doing this at the start of a billing period (e.g. on payday) so that you always have enough to cover your costs.
You’re all set! Now you can relax knowing you have total visibility over all your bills and will never overspend from your main account. When your bills are due, the payments will be taken from the relevant Pocket!
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card