- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How can I send a cash gift?
Gifting allows you to send cash gifts with fun animations and personal messages. It works similar to regular transfers between Revolut accounts. You can send it right away, or schedule your gift for a special day. We’ll make sure it arrives on time!
'Gifts' section can be accessed from 'My hub' tab. Please note that cryptocurrencies cannot be sent as cash gifts.
To send a cash gift:
- Pick a gift cover
- Add a personalized message and amount
- Select the recipient (from your contacts or add new payee)
- Choose to send it right away or schedule the gift to be sent on a specific day
If your recipient has not received the gift, check that you entered their right contact information and that they have downloaded the Revolut app. Please chat to us if these steps fail to work.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card