- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Which charities can I donate to?
The following global charities are currently available through Revolut Donations:
- ILGA-Europe (LGBTQI)
- Save the Children
- WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature)
- Rainforest Alliance
- Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières)
- UK for UNHCR (UN Refugee Agency’s national partner for the United Kingdom)
- DEC (Disasters Emergency Committee)
We have also included some national charities, which vary by country. We’re always adding more charities to our platform so do check for updates!
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card