- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I create a virtual card?
To order a virtual card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- Select 'Add card'
- Select 'Virtual debit card' and complete your order
This card will instantly appear in your app and can be used for online purchases immediately without any further activation. You won't receive a physical copy of this card.
In order to view the details of the virtual card (card number, CVV, expiry date), you need to find your card in in the 'Card' section, and tap on the 'eye' icon visible on the upper left corner of the card. After tapping, you will be asked whether you want to check the details of the card or copy. You will need to authorise this action by providing the passcode to the app.
- Only card details are needed to process payments with virtual cards - no PIN is necessary,
- It is not possible to use virtual cards with ATMs.
You can have up to 20 active virtual cards and 1 disposable card linked to your account.
It's also possible to connect your Virtual Revolut card to Apple Pay or Google Pay to make contactless payments in shops, restaurants, or public transit.