- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why am I seeing different account types in Confirmation of Payee?
This means the account type you’ve entered (e.g. personal) is different from the account type provided to us by the recipient’s bank (e.g business). This information is relevant as fraudsters may try to convince you that you are paying into a business account when it is just a personal account. Again it’s important you double check to check that the account type is a match and legitimate before proceeding. If you proceed without a match, and it turns out that your payment is sent to the wrong payee, we may not be able to get your money back.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card