- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What does a close match mean in Confirmation of Payee?
It means that the recipient’s bank has said that the account name you provided almost matches the name they have on the account. You’ll be shown what the difference is to help you decide if it is the right person, so it’s important that you double check the details to make sure it's right. If you decide to continue with the payment, you should replace the payee details before proceeding. If you choose to continue to make the payment without updating the payee’s details, and it turns out that your payment is sent to the wrong payee, we may not be able to get your money back.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card