- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How to decide if a payment is safe?
Confirmation of Payee lets you check the name of the person or business you are paying when:
- Setting up a new payee, or
- Updating an existing payee
However, it is just a tool for you to check that the name you’ve entered matches what is held by the bank. It’s not a guarantee that your payment will be sent to a legitimate recipient.
When making a payment to a new or updated payee you’ll see whether:
- The account name is a match;
- The account name is a close, but not exact, match;
- The account name is not a match at all; or
- We’ve been unable to check the name.
We may at times explain more information about the result, depending on the reason you’re seeing it. For example, if you’ve chosen to pay a personal account when the payee is a business, we’ll let you know.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card